Grilled Vegetable Medley
- Perforated Grill Pan, or skewers
- 2 red bell peppers, cored, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into eighths
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into eighths
- 2 large red onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbs mixed dried herbs, such as rosmary, basil, oregano, etc
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Place all cut-up vegetables in a large resealable plastic bag.
Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and mix before pouring onto veggies in bag.
Seal the bag and allow to marinate at least 1 hour.
Preheat grill to medium-high. Place vegetables in the perforated grill pan (or skewers)
and grill (turning as necessary) until vegetables are cooked but still firm, around 8 minutes.